Sunday, October 17, 2010

what have I done

well....Ive been away for quite some time huh? It feels as though I'd lost touch with what was most important thanks to my all too favorite disease. Anywho pretty soon I'll have some new meds and hopefully be back to the old productive me...I have been drawing and animating but I can't help that something is holding me back. Anyways today, my blog will take a turn for a better and I will make it a point to post something new everyday so that I can get back to old me....kind of like a nice rehabilitation of art. So grab all of your friends, hide the kids...this is a declaration of war on my bipolar anti-art bla bla!!

oh and I wanted to post some other things that I found inspirational as well....maybe you guys who read this will too

No comments: