Sunday, February 10, 2008


There was a time in my life when i was content with just producing "lineart". But now that I'm getting to be a bit wiser for my age at least, I m starting to notice that color is what makes life interesting. Sure I'm not really interested in imitating life too closely, however, lately since I've taken my color theory class I've been seeing everything in a different light. I'm finding the best works in my eyes, are in color or at least using a bit of chiaroscuro.....I'm finding I guess what makes being an artist so great....sure I could ramble about all of this, but I'm sure all artists come to this at some point in their lives....I'm just glad I'm starting to realize it now before I get too old to accept change....which by my point is around 20 or so years to go lol. Anywho this whole "going to artschool" thing is the greatest thing to have ever happened to me, and I'm glad Im taking this step because in the end I'll be that much closer to achieving my dream of working at my top three animation studios HOORay!!!!

No comments: